DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE if you, or anyone you live with, has a:
• New Continuous Cough
• High temperature or fever
• Loss or Change in your Sense of smell or taste
– WE ARE NOW ABLE TO OFFER ALL ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS INCLUDING CHECK-UPS
– NEW APPOINTMENTS CAN ONLY BE BOOKED BY PHONE- 01326 312264
– DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE UNLESS YOU HAVE AN AUTHORISED APPOINTMENT
– PATIENTS MUST DECLARE IF THEY ARE VULNERABLE OR AT HIGH RISK
– ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A FACE MASK IN THE PRACTICE
– WE ASK THAT OUR PATIENTS DOWNLOAD THE NHS TEST AND TRACE APP FOR SMART PHONES THE QR CODE IS ON OUR FRONT DOOR
– WE CAN NOW OFFER HYGIENIST APPOINTMENTS TO ALL OUR PATIENTS
When appointments become available, a dentist will authorise an appointment by contacting the patients who require treatment by phone.
– You will be contacted the day before your authorised appointment to confirm details and to complete a pre-appointment health questionnaire (A prescription list will be helpful for providing your current medications).
– You MUST arrive 10 minutes before your authorised appointment to complete the required induction, DO NOT attend before this time. If you are LATE your appointment will be rescheduled for a different day.
– On Arrival, please stand at the bottom of the ramp DO NOT COME IN THE FRONT DOOR , a nurse will come to collect at the time of your appointment . We will confirm your details and collect the information required for your visit the day before over the phone . You will also need to provide details of any NHS charge exemptions.
– ONLY bring your KEYS, a PEN, a PAYMENT CARD, and any crucial Medication – e.g. asthma inhalers, GTN spray and Epipens, You may bring your mobile phone if it is necessary. YOU CANNOT BRING ANY OTHER UNNECESSARY ITEMS INTO THE PRACTICE
– If you have a face mask or visor, please wear it before entering the practice, Only legitimate NHS exemption will allow patients to enter without face coverings .On entering and leaving you will and be required to use antibacterial gel to sanitise your hands.
– When inside the practice – DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, INCLUDING YOUR NOSE, EYES AND MOUTH
– You will be taken straight through into the surgery with the dentist
We thank you for your patience during these difficult times.
KIMBERLEY PARK DENTAL PRACTICE
Click here for latest patient information (January 2021)