DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE if you, or anyone you live with, has a:
• New Continuous Cough
• High temperature or fever
• Loss or Change in your Sense of smell or taste
– ALL PREVIOUSLY ORGANISED ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED
– NEW APPOINTMENTS CAN ONLY BE BOOKED BY PHONE-01392 581632
– DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE UNLESS YOU HAVE AN AUTHORISED APPOINTMENT
– PATIENTS MUST DECLARE IF THEY ARE VULNERABLE OR AT HIGH RISK
– ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A FACE MASK IN THE PRACTICE
When appointments become available, a dentist will authorise an appointment by contacting the patients who require treatment by phone.
– You will be contacted the day before your authorised appointment to confirm details and to complete a pre-appointment health questionnaire (A prescription list will be helpful for providing your current medications)
– You MUST arrive 10 minutes before your authorised appointment to complete the required induction, DO NOT attend before this time. If you are LATE your appointment will be rescheduled for a different day.
– On Arrival, please park in the bay in front of the practice – or stand in bay if on foot, then call 01392 581632 to announce your arrival. We will confirm your details and collect the information required for your visit. You will also need to provide details of any NHS charge exemptions.
– When we are ready, a nurse will invite you up the ramp to enter the practice. They will explain the procedure of entering the practice.
– ONLY bring your KEYS, a PEN, a PAYMENT CARD, and any crucial Medication – e.g. asthma inhalers, GTN spray and Epipens, You may bring your mobile phone if it is necessary. YOU CANNOT BRING ANY OTHER UNNECESSARY ITEMS INTO THE PRACTICE
– You must attend the Practice by yourself. If you require a chaperone they should be from your own household and this must be organized prior to your visit
– If you have a face mask, please wear it before entering the practice. Prior to entering you will have your temperature taken and be required to use antibacterial gel to sanitise your hands.
– When inside the practice – DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, INCLUDING YOUR NOSE, EYES AND MOUTH
– You will be taken straight through into the surgery with the dentist
– At the end of the appointment you will required to sanitise your hands again before being taken to reception, we ask that ALL PATIENTS PAY USING CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
– Any additional appointments required will be booked via phone after you have left the practice by calling – 01392 581632
We thank you for your patience during these difficult times.
KIMBERLEY PARK DENTAL PRACTICE
Click here for latest patient information (Monday June 8th 2020)